Monday, April 26, 2010

More of My Favorite Creativity Blogs


Last year I created a compilation of the creativity blogs that I read and enjoy. Now, I’d like to share a few more blogs that I’ve discovered since that last post.

Creative Something
This blog is written for the creative person in all of us. Tanner Christensen covers a wide range of creative ideas and specializes in inspiration and motivation.

Creative Every Day
Leah Piken Kolidas is the creator of the Creative Every Day Challenge and Art Every Day Month Challenege. An artist, who inspires readers to live a more creative life, Leah encourages readers to join her in her Challenges.

ABCcreativity
A whimsical blog filled with tips, inspiration and motivation for anyone on a creative journey. Andrea Schroeder is a multi-talented artist with a passion for the spiritual side of creating.

Brainzooming
The brain child behind this blog is innovator extraordinaire Mike Brown, who takes a practical approach to creativity, focusing on it from an implentation and strategic perspective.

Jamie Ridler Studios
A creative self-development coach based in Canada. Jamie Ridler’s blog is filled with creative inspiration. Also check out her amazing Creative Living podcasts.
  • What's your favorite blog on creativity? 
Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

iHanna said...

Great list, they are some of my favorites too, though Mike & Tanner are new-to-me, I'm checking them out now. Thanks!

Leah said...

thanks again, Melanie! I'm honored to be part of such a great list!

Anne Tyler Lord said...

Thanks for the list,I discovered new blogs! I added them all to my feed to tweet.

Melissa Taylor said...

I'm enjoying your blog and these great links, thank you!

Melissa