Thursday, July 15, 2010

Setting Creative Goals


Last year, I wrote a post encouraging you to do a mid-year reflection of your goals. The post was so popular (and useful) that I thought I would try it again.

Find some quiet time and ponder the following questions:
  1. How am I feeling creatively? 
  2. What creative projects have I completed in the last 6 months, 3 months, 1 month?  
  3. What creative projects have I started that need to be put aside or completed? 
  4. What new inspiration have I found? Where? 
  5. Have I tried to create in a new medium? If not, what can I try?
My own reflections on these questions focused on my ongoing collage challenge success, school design projects, new found love of technology and old glass, and the altered book class I took last week.
  • How have you creatively grown in the past 6 months?
Share/Bookmark

No comments: